Enjoy the full atmosphere of Winstock by camping right on the Winstock grounds. Most campsites are located adjacent to the concert site, allowing for easy access to and from the music area and your campground.
Find your campsite:
Campground A (1-932) SOLD OUT
Campground B (933-1499) SOLD OUT
Campground C (1500-2124) SOLD OUT
Campground D (3000-3405) SOLD OUT
Campground F (6000-7007)
Campground G (8000-8623)
Shuttle Bus For Campers
A Shuttle bus to and from downtown Winsted will be provided Saturday from 7:30 a.m. -12 p.m. only. The service is provided by the Winsted Area Chamber of Commerce.
Continuous busing is provided from campground C, D, F, & G Friday and Saturday, 12 p.m. until 1 a.m.
- Must be 18 or older for camping permits.
- No ATVs or golf carts.
- Firearms are not permitted anywhere on Winstock grounds.
- All people in the campgrounds must have concert wristbands worn at all times.
- Quiet time in campgrounds from 1-7 a.m.
- No keg beer or large amounts of beer in camping areas.
- Open fires in self-contained units only. Open fires will be subject to the approval of the fire marshal.
- No animals allowed.
- Sites are 25’x35’ and are restricted to one sleeping unit.
- No riding in the back of pick-ups.
- Camping pass must be displayed on vehicles at all times.
- No live music stage shows or any activity in the campgrounds that promote large gatherings, selling or distributing alcoholic beverages, and any other soliciting.
- You are responsible for keeping your campsite clean when leaving the festival. We have provided dumpsters throughout the campgrounds for your convenience in disposing of your trash. If you do not clean your campsite upon leaving, it may result in the cancellation of your campsite at next year’s event. Also, please do not clean your fire pits. Ashes disposed of in dumpsters may cause a fire.
- No private biff-style portable toilets will be allowed in the campgrounds. Rent your own Mini-biff for your Campsite for only $145 for the weekend! . CLICK HERE for an order form.
Unfortunately, Winstock no longer has access to the services that provided the bulk delivery of water for your camper in the campgrounds. Showers will be available Friday 7a – 4p and Saturday 6a-3p at the entrance to Campground A.
Campground admission will be open from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. on Thursday and starting at 9:00 a.m. on Friday. All campsites are reserved and will be held for you – everyone in your vehicle has purchased a concert ticket so that they can be banded at this time. Remember that everyone in the campgrounds must have a concert wristband. In the event of wet weather, some or all of our campsites may have to be moved. We will do the best we can to keep your sites together but it may not be possible, so please bear with us. If you have any questions regarding your campsite, please call us at 320-485-4287 and our operators will try to answer any of your questions. Thank you for your continued support and remember WINSTOCK camping offers primitive sites only with no running water or electrical hookups. We do not allow open campfires (self-contained only – subject to the Fire Marshal Approval), and each campsite is limited to one sleeping unit. We provide fresh water, medical facew your campsite for Winstock 2023 at the information tent.