The Winstock Country Music Festival Committee has spent months working to plan a safe event for Aug. 20-21, 2021. Winstock organizers will continue to consult with and follow any guidelines that may be set forth by local, state, and/or national public health officials.
As Winstock is outdoors, it is encouraged that anyone concerned about increased risk of exposure spread out and distance themselves from others. Attendees and volunteers are also encouraged to wear a mask if they wish to do so. Organizers also ask that if you are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not attend Winstock. The health and safety of fans, volunteers, artists and their crews, and the community of Winsted is the committee’s number-one priority.
Additional mitigation efforts during the event include:
* expanded entrance times into the campgrounds to spread out the flow of campers into the campgrounds.
* increased number of public mini biffs in the concert and camping areas, as well as increased cleaning of these facilities. An increased number of trash receptacles and dumpsters will also be on-site for your convenience.
* hand-washing and hand-sanitizer stations at all high touch points in the venue, both for fans and volunteers.
* new security check process into the concert area (including clear bag policy), designed to allow for the more efficient and spread out flow of attendees into the concert area.
* canned beverages in the General Admission areas to reduce the number of common-pour taps.
* complimentary masks and mini bottles of hand sanitizer available at the Winstock Information booth upon request.
* expanded First Aid offerings on-site via the Ridgeview Medical Center trailer.
If at any time prior to the event you have any questions or concerns regarding Winstock’s Covid-19 mitigation plan or protocol, please e-mail email@example.com. During the event, please visit the Winstock Information Booth.