Winstock 2018 Contests
Second Annual Medallion Hunt
(NOTE: The Medallion Hunt is replacing the campsite decorating contest)
Winstock Country Music Festival thanks Midwest Machinery for sponsoring the Medallion Hunt and providing the cash prize of $300!
Winstock ‘18 medallion hunt clues will be posted beginning at 2 p.m. Friday, June 8 at the Winstock Information Tent, on the big screens at Winstock, via Winstock’s mobile app, and on all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram).
A new clue will appear every two hours through 6 p.m. Friday, June 8, unless the medallion is found prior to that time. Clues will resume Saturday, June 9 at 10 a.m. in the same manner through 6 p.m., or until the medallion is found. The Winstock medallion will be hidden in a public area of the Winstock concert bowl. The medallion will NOT be hidden in the VIP or Reserved Seating areas, the campgrounds, or backstage or in any non-public areas. There is no digging or climbing needed or allowed in order to find the medallion.
If you find the Winstock medallion, PROMPTLY return it to the Winstock Information Tent, with a valid I.D., to qualify for the cash prize. Winstock will recognize one winner with one prize. If the finder chooses to share the prize award with a group, it will be his or her responsibility.
If the Winstock ‘17 medallion is not found by 9 p.m. Saturday, June 9, 2018, Winstock reserves the right to terminate the hunt.
Winstock also reserves the right to discontinue the hunt at any time if any property is damaged.
- Individuals under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the hunt.
- Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All participants agree that the Winstock Country Music Festival, Winstock event sponsors, and their respective affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by participants for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prizes or participation in this contest.
- Except where legally prohibited, by accepting the prize, winner grants permission for Winstock, its partners, and those acting under its authority to use his or her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness for advertising and/or publicity without compensation.
- Medallion hunt participants must be Winstock Country Music Festival ticket holders and have a valid wristband to participate.
- All contest rules and decisions are final and are to be made exclusively by the Winstock Country Music Festival Committee. Festival volunteers and immediate family members of the Winstock Country Music Festival Committee and all contest partners are not eligible. Upon the medallion being found, winner’s name will be posted at the Winstock Information Tent, on the big screens by the main stage, and shared via Winstock’s mobile app and social media accounts.
Pre-Show Beer Tent Party
The annual Pre-Show Beer Tent Party will take place Saturday at 10:30 a.m. with music by TBD. This special promotion will consist of two-for-one beverage specials, EXCELLENT prizes, and surprises! No double prizes will be awarded. Your name can and will be drawn only once.
Everyone who participates will be eligible for a grand prize drawing, sponsored by Bernick Companies, Winstock, and Midwest Machinery. All names drawn will be included for the grand prize drawing.