Winstock 2017 Contests
Medallion Hunt – NEW for 2017!
(NOTE: The Medallion Hunt is replacing the campsite decorating contest)
Winstock ‘17 medallion hunt clues will be posted beginning at 2 p.m. Friday, June 9 at the Winstock Information Tent, on the big screens at Winstock, and via Winstock’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram).
A new clue will appear every two hours through 8 p.m. Friday, June 9, unless the medallion is found prior to that time. Clues will resume Saturday, June 10 at 10 a.m. in the same manner through 8 p.m., or until the medallion is found. The Winstock medallion will be hidden in a public area of the Winstock concert bowl. The medallion will NOT be hidden in the VIP or Reserved Seating areas, the campgrounds, or backstage or in any non-public areas.
If you find the Winstock medallion, PROMPTLY return it to the Winstock Information Tent to qualify for the cash prize. Winstock will recognize one winner with one prize. If the finder chooses to share the prize award with a group, it will be his or her responsibility.
If the Winstock ‘17 medallion is not found by 11:59 p.m. Saturday, June 10, 2017, Winstock reserves the right to terminate the hunt.
Winstock also reserves the right to discontinue the hunt at any time if property is damaged.
- Individuals under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the hunt.
- Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All participants agree that the Winstock Country Music Festival, Winstock event sponsors, and their respective affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by participants for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prizes or participation in this contest.
- Except where legally prohibited, by accepting the prize, winner grants permission for Winstock, its partners, and those acting under its authority to use his or her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness for advertising and/or publicity without compensation.
- Medallion hunt participants must be Winstock Country Music Festival ticket holders and have a valid wristband to participate.
- All contest rules and decisions are final and are to be made exclusively by the Winstock Country Music Festival Committee. Festival volunteers and immediate family members of the Winstock Country Music Festival Committee and all contest partners are not eligible. Upon the medallion being found, winner’s name will be posted at the Winstock Information Tent and shared via Winstock’s social media accounts.
Five radio stations across Minnesota are giving away a padlock to a portable restroom. Each portable restroom will be used exclusively by each contest winner for the weekend, will have the radio station’s call letters, and a surprise bag that can be picked up at the Winstock Information Tent. This is a contest taking place prior to Winstock 2017. For your chance to win your own portable restroom at Winstock 2017, listen to:
K102, Minneapolis, 102.1 FM; KATO, Mankato, 93 FM; WILD Country 99, St. Cloud 98.9 FM; KARP, Hutchinson, 106.9 FM; WILD Country 99, and Winona 99.3 FM.
Portable restrooms for this contest are donated by Mini-Biff of Hutchinson.
Pre-Show Beer Tent Bash
The annual Pre-show Beer Tent Bash will take place Saturday at 10:30 a.m. with music by Shane Martin. This special promotion will consist of two-for-one beverage specials, EXCELLENT prizes, and surprises! No double prizes will be awarded. Your name can and will be drawn only once.
Everyone who participates will be eligible for a grand prize drawing, sponsored by Bernick Companies, Winstock, and Midwest Machinery. All names drawn will be included for the grand prize drawing.